CAREERS AT DRESS & DWELL
Dress & Dwell is growing and we would love to know if you think you would be a good fit for our team! We are always accepting applications! We seek fun, motivated individuals to join our team! Please see below for open positions. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
KEY HOLDER - Part Time
The Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not on duty or unavailable on the floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, merchandising, guest service and all operational functions in the absence of store management.
As a Key Holder you will perform the following essential functions…
• Supervise employees to complete tasks and achieve goals in the absence of store management.
• Manage sales floor and drives retail by: addressing guest concerns, coaching employees, and mitigating product loss in the absence of store management.
• Ensure that daily merchandising process, daily replenishment process and store cleanliness standards are properly executed when opening or closing.
• Open and closes the store following proper procedures documented in the opening and closing checklist.
• Ensure that registers are properly opened and closed, doors are opened and locked.
• Confirm that deposit slips, envelops and deposit bags are correctly filled out and discrepancies are reconciled and cleared by management.
• Execute lead cashier responsibilities such as return, exchange and check approvals, issue of merchandise credits per D&D policy.
• Remain current on all company policies and ensures that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
• Stays current and up-to-date on all store systems.
Experience we are looking for…
• Retail sales experience preferred
• Demonstrated competency in sales, products and service
• Ability to motivate and lead teams
• Knowledge of retail merchandising practices
• Solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are also essential.
• Scheduling flexibility is required
D&D DOLLS SALES ASSOCIATE- PART TIME
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
D&D Doll Sales Associate is under direct supervision of store management. This individual is responsible for providing an exceptional experience for all guests by engaging each guest to determine their individual needs, keeping fixtures fully stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall store cleanliness and completing tasks as assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes eye contact, smiles, and promptly acknowledges and greets each guest entering the store, or guests within close proximity while moving throughout the store.
- Offers friendly, knowledgeable and courteous service. Understands that guest service is the top priority and ceases performing tasks when guests are present and in need of assistance.
- Determines each guest’s needs and answers questions concerning products and services. If necessary, partners with management to ensure the guest’s needs are met.
- While serving guests, recommends additional and complementary products and/or services based on information provided by the guest or items already selected for purchase.
- Informs guests of current promotions, events and services within the store.
- Is able to serve multiple guests at one time while maintaining composure during busy or peak selling times.
- Contributes to the store’s overall sales, conversion goals, and meets or exceeds individual goals.
- Helps to eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor.
- Courteously handles sales, refunds and exchanges. Ensures that the correct price, tax and/or discount are applied correctly to each sale.
- In between serving guests, ensures the store is replenished throughout the day and merchandises all products to company standards.
- Participates in physical inventory preparation, execution and follow-up.
- Executes other operational tasks as directed by management.
- Responsible for overall store cleanliness including restrooms, cashwrap, backroom and sales floor.
- Takes the initiative to stay informed regarding new or existing products is knowledgeable about the brand.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Demonstrates a passion for guest service and a competency for selling.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.